R77.20 was released on July 3rd. It addresses a lot of stability issues, which is why I was recommending to my customers that they stay on R75.47 unless they needed some of the new functionality in R77.x.
From the R77.20 Portal:
R77.20 delivers the latest resolved issues with additional support for existing features:
- VSX stability fixes and enhancements.
- MultiCore support for SSL – improved performance for portals (including Mobile Access) and SSL Network Extender. See sk101223 for more information.
- New upgrade procedure for clusters, Connectivity Upgrade, which maintains connectivity when you upgrade from R76 and R75.40VS, to R77.20.
- Threat Prevention detection and functionality enhancements:DHCP simplified configuration and stability fixes. See sk98839.
- Scan files that are passing on CIFS
- Anti-Spam support in MTA
- Anti-Virus support for links inside emails *
- Threat Emulation support in VSX *
- IPsec VPN enhancements, including: MSS adjustments and 3rd party connectivity. For more enhancements, see sk101219.
- SNMP: Quality improvements and Best Practices Guide.
- Routing stability fixes and enhancements. See sk98226.