Quietly released today was an announcement that R70.1 EA (early availability) is now public…well sort of.
Upcoming features in R70.1:
SmartWorkflow is a full-featured security policy change management solution, incorporated into the Security Management Server and
- Automatic creation and management of security database
- Highlighting changes in SmartDashboard to the security
objects and rules.
- Allowing visual navigation between the changes made
- Audit trailing the changes history for security objects and
AM (attack mitigation) uses a unique technology to provide an intelligent defense against Denial of Service and Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DoS / DDoS).
Link aggregation support – active/active
Hardware Health Monitoring Capabilities
- RAID Health: Monitor the health of the disks in the RAID
array via SNMP.
- Sensors: Monitor fan speed, voltages, and temperatures on
The prerequisite is that you are already at R70. As of today the R70.1 EA program is not officially listed on Partner Map. Want to test this out? Contact your Check Point SE or send an email to: