Installing a Third Party Certificate for SNX
The purpose of this document is to explain the process for installing a third party certificate for SNX. “Third Party” means any certificate not issued by the Check Point ICA (Internal Certificate Authority) and in this document specifically refers to the Free Trial Certificate offered by Verisign.
Disclaimer: Any statements contained herein are those of the author and in no way reflect the views of Check Point Software Technologies or Verisign.
1. Finding the Root CA certificate
2. Import the Trial CA certificate into the browser
3. Create a Trusted CA Object for the external CA
4. Import the CA certificate into the Trusted CA object
5. Assign the CA certificate to the Gateway Object
6. Create a CSR (certificate signing request) from the Trusted CA Object
7. Import the signed certificate from the CSR
8. Apply the signed certificate to SNX
When you are ready for a real certificate see Using a Real Certificate
Go to Page 2